Paula Deen Signature Nonstick Porcelain Cookware Set
Porcelain cookware has been one of the most sought-after cookware since years because of its utility as well as alluring look. The Paula Deen Signature Nonstick 15-Piece Porcelain Cookware Set from Paula Deen is no exception, inspired by the items found in antique shops. The vibrant cranberry red cookware finds use in both traditional and modern kitchens in making various cuisines. The cookware provides great functionality at an affordable cost and is one of the best porcelain cookwares that you can buy for your kitchen. Let us have a look at the amazing features that Paula Deen offers you and also find out what advantages/ disadvantages the product has.
Whom Is This Product Designed For?
- Dedicated cooks who make some patent dishes daily.
- Passionate cooks who love to prepare innovative and experimental items during their free time.
- The product is convenient to be used by any cook or home-maker for regular meals as well as for parties.
Paula Deen Porcelain Cookware Set Features:
The cookware made of porcelain, is non-stick throughout. It has its glazed outer surface colored with crimson red color. Not only is it visually appealing but also scratch resistant, easy to clean and does not get stained easily. Moreover, it is long-lasting and durable. The copper plated knobs also add to the bright colourful look of the cookware and help them to adorn your kitchen and make you the proud owner of these culinary possessions.
The soft handles that are attached are color co-ordinated, well-designed and dual-riveted. You can hold the utensils using these handles even when they are hot and ensure a better grip. These are fitted with elegant copper plated rings so that you can hang them from the walls of your kitchen in case of insufficiency of space in the kitchen racks.
The product comes with tempered glass lids which allow the visibility of food. You can observe your food as it cooks and decide on the degree and time of further heating. These glass lids not only enhance the beauty of this cookware but also help in locking the temperature, moisture and flavor of food.
- Manufactured using porcelain, this cookware ensures both visual appeal and durability.
- The copper plated lid and copper ring add to the aesthetics and offer great utility.
- The tempered glass lid makes the food visible and also locks flavor.
- The cookware is stain-resistant and can be easily cleaned.
- It is strong and long-lasting.
- It is well-crafted to make it convenient for the home-makers to cook their daily meal as well as during house-parties.
- The food is evenly heated due to dual-gauze construction and also helps in releasing food after long hours.
- The cookware is oven-friendly upto a temperature of 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- The product is dish-washer safe.
- The handles try to lose out after long use.
- After long use, the bottom non-stick coating may slowly start to erode.
- Some burn marks can be formed at the bottom part which are very difficult to remove.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What all things are included in the set?
Ans: The package includes two Saucepans, a saute, a skillet, five-piece measuring spoon set and a stockpot.
Q: Do the saucepan lids fit the skillets?
Ans: No, there are separate lids for the purpose.
Q: Is the cookware induction friendly?
Ans: The cookware is not induction-friendly.
Women are bound to fall in love with the Paula Deen Signature Nonstick 15-Piece Porcelain Cookware Set due to its stunning looks and user-friendly features. The use of glass lids and copper plated lids and rings makes the product more sophisticated and useful. It is oven friendly so you can try and cook dishes that involve baking. However, you cannot use it for induction. This is a major drawback since most people have shifted to induction from gas oven today.
Also, there are other major problems like the bottom part erodes away easily with long usage. Nevertheless, the usability and outlook of the porcelain cookware makes it one of the most popular choices made by women from all over the world.